Welcome to the 2021 Season at Hunter Mill!
Hunter Mill Swim & Racquet Club (HMSRC) is pleased to announce the opening of the 2021 season registration. We use Member Splash as our membership self-service portal. If you have any questions or need assistance with any changes please contact Paula Currall at email@example.com. To log into your Member Splash account, please complete the following steps:
- Membership Portal: Go to http://hmsrc.membersplash.com and click on the Member Login link at the top of the page.
- Username and Password: Use the same password that you used last year. If you need password help, use the “Retrieve username password. Click here” link on the login page.
- Add or delete members in your account: To do so, click the “+” sign to add any members needed. If you need to delete a member, click on the “trashcan” icon next to each member and delete. Please remember, all members must have the same permanent address.
- Edit other account information: To do so, click on the pencil icon next to each member’s name and edit phone, email, gender, member type and/or date of birth.
- Upload current pictures for each individual in your account under their name. To do so, click on the camera icon after each member’s name. Please use a close-up headshot or cropped face photo.
- Add emergency contact info. To do so, click on the red pencil icon next to emergency contact info and add the correct information.
- Please secure your 2021 summer membership spot by making payment. Please click on the BIG red banner at the top of your login page. You have two ways to pay for your dues:
- credit card
While members will have the option of paying their dues with a check, you will likely find that the credit card payment system more convenient. The credit card payment option is secure, instantaneous, and the Member Splash system provides members with payment history and receipts for payments made in the system.
Once you have clicked on your dues payment and selected all family members, you will choose your method of payment and be taken to a second screen to check out.
If you are paying by check, please make sure you download and print the invoice you will see on the page and include that with your payment.
For questions regarding your membership and payment status, please contact Paula Currall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCOUNT CHANGES: If for some reason you want to change or discontinue your membership with Hunter Mill, we are more than happy to work with you to modify your account. Once logged on, from the menu, select the appropriate form under the Manage Account menu option. We’ll reach out to get more information from you.
We look forward to seeing all of you in a few months at our favorite place to cool off and spend time with our friends!
Hunter Mill Swim & Racquet Club
Board of Directors